Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Improvements to the Top 200 Ranking Trends Spreadsheet
12-30-2012, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 05:13 AM by GreatGonzales.)
Improvements to the Top 200 Ranking Trends Spreadsheet
Because the Outwitters Sports Network recently began reporting weekly updates to the top 200 rankings, and providing player profiles with their rank history, I decided that I needed to step up my game! I have made some notable improvements to my Outwitters Top 200 Ranking Trends spreadsheet.

1. Graphs

I have added a new tab called "Graph Tool". Users can now enter the name of either a single player or two players to see their ranking history. If you click on the graph itself, you can move the cursor to see the various data points highlighted. I have enabled editing privileges for this sheet only, so there's not much damage that anyone can do. That said, please don't go out of your way to make my life difficult. Smile Also, if there is significant demand for the ability to graph more than 2 players at a time, that is something I can develop. Let me know if so.

Note: It's possible that you may try to edit the graph at the same time as another user. You can see if there are other users online in the top right corner of the page. Just be courteous and take turns. Wink

2. Ranking data from August 1st

I have added ranking data from the very first top 100 ranking list, and updated the "Most Recent Rank" sheet with anyone who was missing from these lists. Naturally this data is also available to the graph tool.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2012, 05:05 AM
RE: Improvements to the Top 200 Ranking Trends Spreadsheet
That's awesome! Will be even more awesome once I get to the top 200! Tongue

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
12-30-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Improvements to the Top 200 Ranking Trends Spreadsheet
Honestly, I appreciate all the work you put in for stuff like this Big Grin Great job! Big Grin