Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Unacceptable Conduct During Games?
12-29-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: Unacceptable Conduct During Games?
Apparently now I am time wasting and 'homeless playing on a stolen iPad'

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2012, 09:03 AM
He's just mad that he is losing. I tend to get responses like this every once and a while.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
12-29-2012, 09:18 AM
If you are encountering flaming or rude opponents, the best thing would be to just ignore them and get on with beating them Tongue No point becoming embroiled in the argument. And plus, the next time you meet them, they might just forfeit Big Grin
12-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Yep, I'm about to scramble his heavy and damage his base so Smile

Proud Member of the Diamond League!

Will Scramble for Wits - My journey in Outwitters

(12-29-2012 12:04 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
12-29-2012, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 09:51 AM by brayton.)
My advice would be to ignore them, even how rude and unnaccepatble it is. If you still cannot get past it pm the devs. Unfortunately this is just the world we live in- despite all the good people here, there's others with lower standards- just the way they were rasied or how they reacted to being raised by their parents. I think game center should have a report button, or silencer considering it is aimed at anyone above 13, but even then the standards of a 13 yr old is much less these days. Sad
Kids these days.
Also they probably want you to react this way
Don't let them wim
Dam spellcheck- i hat it when you correct(not coresct ) my words that are right, and i hate it when you don't correct the wrong ones.
Spellcheck- read a book

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
12-29-2012, 10:01 AM
(12-29-2012 09:01 AM)Judment Wrote:  Apparently now I am time wasting and 'homeless playing on a stolen iPad'

That made me chuckle, lol

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
12-29-2012, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 10:08 AM by laYahooz.)
I don't know how many people on these forums are gamers but this is not uncommon. Its online gaming Smile
Glad to see that this behavior is so rare in outwitters that their are threads on it (Myninja208 had a similar issue)
12-29-2012, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 10:29 AM by Emuchu.)
Charitably offer your kindness and pity.

Apologize for stealing away his dreams of victory.

Promise to share some cake from the party.

... and don't forget to feel sorry that he can't get with any younger women, since they'd all rather hang with a winner.

Sarcastic patronizing aside, we're reaching the first time ever where there are kids who have spent their entire lives slinging insults from safely across a pc monitor, with no threat of retaliation. There's nothing you can really do about it besides PMing Adam and Alex, so I would suggest just not feeding the trolls, unless you're the sort of chap who does that kind of thing for sport.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
12-29-2012, 12:04 PM
No victory sweeter than one that comes after a premature GG from your opponent. He probably only called scrambler gay because you penetrated him with it. Big Grin
12-29-2012, 12:07 PM
The other day, my dad an I were playing 2v2 and we killed some guys bombshell and then he jumped on his partners spawn spaces, both if them, intentionally. His partner gave up after that move. (They were random)

GC: Great Wolf Sif