Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing special units strategy?
12-27-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Killing special units strategy?
Yeah, with the Mobi and Bramble I don't recommend killing them off unless you get the chance to do a favourable trade using them; in the short term it's a very large wit investment for a unit with no damage, although it's usefulness increases greatly with army size. Same with Bramble although it's more of preventing it from controlling a particular part of the map, either force it away or fight around it.

With the other two, with the Bombshell the usual courses of action are to either threaten to have two soldiers in attacking range of it which will force your opponent to engage you or use your special to outmaneuverer them Make sure you don't let them advance their bombshell too far and keep the pressure back otherwise there will come a point of no return.

With scramblers usually your opponent will have it secluded or out in action controlling you. Just make sure that you can tell if the game will result in a scrambler being spawned, have appropriate vision on every unit spawned and predict where the scrambler is most likely to be. The best counters are Soldiers and runners. In scarce situations or on narrow maps using boosted runners as blockades can prove effective against the scrambler.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Killing special units strategy? - vegaprom - 12-27-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: Killing special units strategy? - Necrocat219 - 12-27-2012 02:14 PM