Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request For Sticky Clan Thread
12-25-2012, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 07:55 AM by incidesi.)
Star Request For Sticky Clan Thread
Looking around at the growing Outwitters community I think clans are among the more interesting recent developments. To get more people involved, is it possible to create a sticky thread outlining some of the benefits of joining a clan? Making them a more formal aspect of Outwitters could be sweet for a bigger tourny community.

I know, for instance, there are only 5 clan forums allowed as of now and a few of them have prerequisites for joining but at the moment there doesn't seem to be just one spot where interested newbies can learn about what clans have to offer and which ones have requirements. It also seems like it could be a good way to consolidate some of the information so people don't have to page through an intimidatingly long thread to find answers, get in touch with active members, and perhaps seek recruitment. In addition, there are always four or five clan threads on the front page of the forum so I think there's a good opportunity to compile some information for people wanting to get involved. Is this possible? Anyone in the same boat?

*edit* Just discovered this thread which lists members of the current clans, but I still think it would be good to have a place for more general information about what they do, who can join, whether there are rank restrictions, and any limitations to how many people can actually be involved in a clan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply