Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placement Bug
12-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Brick Placement Bug
Figuring that this wouldn't get much attention in the bug report thread, I decided to make a new thread. I just started some games that would place me in a division. If I'm correct, you're supposed to take 5 placement matches. However after one, I have already been placed! Is this supposed to happen?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2012, 03:18 AM
RE: Placement Bug
Have you played 5 games BEFORE the first season ended yet?

Masters again finally Master League

Member of the Wolfpack clan.
12-24-2012, 05:18 AM
Yes, but they all finished before the second season started.
12-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Second season only has one placement game.
12-24-2012, 07:51 AM
Every season after the first one you place in only has 1 placement match. However, I think the display is incorrect (misleading) because it says you need to play "1 of 5" in the new season. While it is true you only need to play 1 game, it shouldn't say "of 5".

Maybe someone who hasn't placed yet this season but has in a previous one can confirm that this error exists? I seem to remember seeing this but I've already placed so I can't check again.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-24-2012, 12:07 PM
(12-24-2012 07:51 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Every season after the first one you place in only has 1 placement match. However, I think the display is incorrect (misleading) because it says you need to play "1 of 5" in the new season. While it is true you only need to play 1 game, it shouldn't say "of 5".

Maybe someone who hasn't placed yet this season but has in a previous one can confirm that this error exists? I seem to remember seeing this but I've already placed so I can't check again.

Youre right, I remember that too. Though it was weird at first because even though I read 1 placement match I couldnt find where it said that in the game till I saw the 1 of 5 placement matches left.

iPro Clan