Poll: Is it just me or is bramble bad?
Bad for fluffy - clever
Bad for gifted - master
Bad for all
Not bad
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bramble - Is it bad?
12-22-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Bramble - Is it bad?
Once again thanks for the advice Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Capturing spawn points may be useful. Still, most players start out by building a soldier wall, and that makes it hard to reach spawn points.

Also, if you take careful note of how the thorns "move", then you could just kill a mother thorn to get rid of all its children thorns Big Grin
12-22-2012, 08:03 PM
(12-22-2012 05:31 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(12-22-2012 04:50 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  There's one thing I'd like to pull off that would make bramble awesome. To be the first 2v2 win by spawn control. Bramble is definitely the only super that could pull that off.

I've actually won by spawn control in 2v2 before. You only need to block both spawns of a single player who has no units on their turn (so, game over even if his partner still has units). That was with scallywags on blitz beach.

Are you sure about that? We had a game where a guy had no units left and we covered one spawn and his teammate was on the other and it just skipped his turn. I assumed all 4 needed to be covered but I suppose it continued because the teammate controlled the other.
12-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Tested on Pass 'n Play - doesn't work

12-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Coolest rank win I have is against someone rolling scallywags and turtling hard on fish food island. Two bombshell near his base and all. So with my two soliders i make it look like I'm about to attack at the north. Catch is my scramble is planted next to my spawn. So, I drew a line of vines and sent out a runner/soldier along the vines. I can't find that replay anywheres ><
12-23-2012, 09:58 AM
I think bramble falls weak in clever since players try to grow a million vines at once, not after 3 or more turns-so they just waste wits and have an easily killable wall. I prefer to make one vine a turn from the bramble, and then build a second wall. Just dont invest too much, or you lose on units.

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]