Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to finish turns again.
12-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Unable to finish turns again.
I had this bug a week ago and then it seemingly fixed itself after 4 days (and a couple forfeited matches). Now it is back and effecting all my current matches:

When I hit "done" for my turn, I get an error. I have quit the game and tried several times for all the different matches, but keep getting the error. Anyone else having this problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 05:44 PM
RE: Unable to finish turns again.
Just try checking your internet connection, and stopping other internet activity you may have going on simultaneously.

Also, try clearing backgrounded apps and charging your device.
12-20-2012, 03:56 AM
Lucky. I just ended my turn without doing anything. Ridiculous. I wish I had your problem =/ sorry, really frustrated right now >.< hope it gets fixed for you. As quantum said, it's usually a connection issue. Try completing closing the app and restarting. Maybe Game Center too if that doesn't work.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Yeah, it turned out that has something to do with it, though it shouldn't. The wireless here is a bit slow, and fast enough for me to do everything else, but for some reason I have to be right near the wireless router sometimes for it to work without an error. Still shouldn't happen, but at least I know what to do.