Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would your special unit be able to do?
02-12-2013, 03:53 AM
RE: What would your special unit be able to do?
(02-12-2013 02:50 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 04:42 PM)ElPared Wrote:  then the spark should turn into chain lightning (1 damage to a random adjacent unit, then to another one, etc. Can't hit the same guy twice though) Tongue

That reminds me of another super I had in mind that would have a lightning or laser like attack that has a range of 3 but hits everything in the line. So lets say he has 3 damage. If he were to attack from 3 spaces away he would be the same as a sniper. If he attacked from an adjacent space, he would hit the unit adjacent as well as the 2 spaces directly behind said unit. His attack would always be in a straight line. This unit would be a beast around the base. A wall 2 heavies thick wouldn't stop his attack from hitting the base.

Mwashahaha! I already suggested that :3 Although a little different that it attacked along the shortest path and if tere were two equally short paths it would take them. It would also be able to attack around obstacles, although you would need vision of it as it would go in a line that hugs the walls.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your special unit be able to do? - Necrocat219 - 02-12-2013 03:53 AM