Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would your special unit be able to do?
02-02-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: What would your special unit be able to do?
(02-02-2013 09:53 AM)ElPared Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 04:03 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Sniper (Green eyed jealousy) Cost: 35P
HP 1
Move 1
Attack 2
Range 3
Passive Ability: Instead of a regular 3 damage attack she uses her Green-eyed monster sign, Dealing 2 damage to all units in the attack path and the target (If there are 2 paths of equal length it will take both) She resists getting blocked obstacles as long as she has vision on the enemy unit, with her green-eyed-monster taking the shortest path.

I like the piercing sniper idea, actually. Similar to my chain lightning idea from a few pages ago, but probably a lot more balanced

I was actually thinking about it from a programming point of view; as I've never programmed anything before when coming up with ideas I've tried to keep them unique yet as simple as possible. Although it isn't that simple, the way I described it should make mathematical sense, so hopefully would do in programming too.

Also a think to note is that every unit would be a little bit more powerful than in outwitters - the general idea is that units usually have same stats with a neat situational ability or lower than usual stats but an extremely flexible ability that can be used all the time.

Another two ideas I love:

Runner (Wriggle Firefly)

HP:1
ATK:1
MOV:5

Active ability cost 20P: 'Marks' all enemy units in range to be permanently visible. Cannot attack this turn.

Soldier (Night Sparrow)

HP:3
ATK2
MOV:3

Passive ability: Any unit damaged by her gets their vision permanently impaired. They lose all vision, can only move and attack where you have vision and cannot move at all if in the fog of war.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your special unit be able to do? - Necrocat219 - 02-02-2013 10:04 AM