Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would your special unit be able to do?
02-02-2013, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 07:19 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: What would your special unit be able to do?
(01-31-2013 09:55 AM)Ryzuma Wrote:  Necro it already has those things lol

Eh... well... yeah... umm... I swear I can read.

I think that it's a perfectly reasonable idea to implement then. I know that it only does 1 damange to the base to balance things but I think for simplicity's sake it would be best just to let it deal 2 damage.
(01-31-2013 12:31 PM)ElPared Wrote:  hmm, speaking of buffing, what about a special unit that buffs attack power by 1? So buffed runners would do 2, soldiers would do 3, etc.

I'd say same as a medic in every way except its ability and wit cost

I actually drafted a game similiar to outwitters in terms of gameplay but with a lot more veriety in units so it could focus more on a players playstyle and that was one of them: I had the following stats for it and here are a few of the main units it synergised with:

Medic - (Festive Oni) Cost: 20P
HP 1
Move 3
Active Ability: Instead of healing the targetted unit it sends them on a drunken rage, increasing their attack by +1 until damaged.

Synergises well with:

Sniper (Green eyed jealousy) Cost: 35P
HP 1
Move 1
Attack 2
Range 3
Passive Ability: Instead of a regular 3 damage attack she uses her Green-eyed monster sign, Dealing 2 damage to all units in the attack path and the target (If there are 2 paths of equal length it will take both) She resists getting blocked obstacles as long as she has vision on the enemy unit, with her green-eyed-monster taking the shortest path.

Soldier (Overground Oni) 20P

HP 3
Move 3
Dmg 2

Active ability: Deals double damage for double the cost but does not refund Powerr upon kills.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your special unit be able to do? - Necrocat219 - 02-02-2013 04:03 AM