Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would your special unit be able to do?
12-19-2012, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 06:40 AM by TheQwertiest.)
RE: What would your special unit be able to do?
(12-19-2012 06:19 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(12-19-2012 02:14 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Special gives a temporary buff to allied units which boosts their next attack by 1 damage, costs 1 wit to give buff to adjacent unit. After next attack of that unit, buff is removed.

What do you all think of this idea? I think this would be a very interesting special!

i think its an interesting idea but i see it more of a normal unit than a special.
the 1 of each action per turn on outwitters would mean that this special would only be able to buff 1 ally per turn. maybe the buff lasts until you attack to make it worth it? now that im thinking of ways on using it, it definitely seems viable. it could make more patterns for bringing down enemy units. but what happens if you buff an allied bombshell?

it would need balancing cause i can already picture scenarios where its over powered. a soldier army would be unstoppable. veggienauts would probably have a good use against this. (force a buffed unit to attack a thorn)

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would your special unit be able to do? - TheQwertiest - 12-19-2012 06:27 AM