Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background Story
12-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Background Story
I may have missed this.
But does this game have a background story?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: Background Story
Well, I'm glad you asked, son...

For centuries the Adorables and the Scallywags peacefully coexisted. They never liked each other much, however, so they mostly kept out of each others way. Which was easy as the Adorables populated the lands and the Scallywags lived at Bikini Bottom. To help them with their daily chores, the Adorables eventually started to build a class of robots - the feedback. It so happened however, that a dashing Scallywag soldier fell madly in love with an adorable Medic. She blew him kisses from afar until a friendzoned Mobi reluctantly helped them to get together. Yet, the other Scallywags looked onto their cute puppy love disapprovingly. Soon the rumors started that the soldier must have been secretly scrambled to consider a medic of another race his bombshell. It is no longer known what became of the odd couple, or who cast the first offensive wit, but the bickering turned into fighting, and we all know how that escalated quickly.

Eventually cooler heads appealed to the vegginauts for a resolution to deploy blue helmeted plants on a peacekeeping mission. So the veggies brambled along building thorny barricades between the waring factions. But in the end their efforts were fruitless and did them no good: Still, none of the three original races likes each other any better, but all could agree that the vegginauts were the worst and should be whacked with abandon. So the seasons changed and the old and grey eagerly tell the story of how it all began whenever a fresh kid innocently asks: Is there a back story to this madness?
12-17-2012, 05:35 PM
And there's this.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Woops I got caught. Miming the old and wise while still being wet behind the ears myself. Thanks for taking us to school CombatEX.