Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Map] Walk the Plank
12-17-2012, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 10:03 AM by Harti.)
[Map] Walk the Plank
http://harti.us/outwitters/maps/14/

- The Heavies take in the enclosed wit spaces until overrun by the predeployed Sniper backing up a few units walking (via) the plank.
- The player will eventually lose control over the wit space
- Trees give defending Snipers shelter
- The better defender/aggressor wins!

Map ratings are welcome!

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: [Map] Walk the Plank
I think u screwed up spawns...I really hope u screwed up the spawns otherwise might be a big big fta.
12-17-2012, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 10:22 AM by Harti.)
(12-17-2012 10:14 AM)game_taker Wrote:  I think u screwed up spawns...I really hope u screwed up the spawns otherwise might be a big big fta.

Yeah I just messed around with the graphics a little and named the files wrong. Thanks for the heads up, I would've missed that!

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
12-17-2012, 05:41 PM
I like this map, 9.5/10!
This is a unique idea cause usually bases are opposite from each other, but the bases on this map are directly beside each other. Maybe the stone terrain is unnecessary and it will hardly be used.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
12-18-2012, 07:56 AM
Touching bases?! Is that allowed? Looks like P1 can take 3 of the 4 wits spaces on turn 1, not sure how good/bad that would be, but seems a bit odd with the pre-deployed runner in range like that.
12-18-2012, 11:38 AM
(12-18-2012 07:56 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Touching bases?! Is that allowed? Looks like P1 can take 3 of the 4 wits spaces on turn 1, not sure how good/bad that would be, but seems a bit odd with the pre-deployed runner in range like that.

There is a hole that prevents that.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-18-2012, 12:03 PM
(12-18-2012 07:56 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Touching bases?! Is that allowed? Looks like P1 can take 3 of the 4 wits spaces on turn 1, not sure how good/bad that would be, but seems a bit odd with the pre-deployed runner in range like that.

I'd say the white tile represents a "hole" in the map so the runner is not in range of that wit space.

GC Name: s4mbita
Super-Titan
12-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah, anything that isn't an asset available to place (aka white space) is a hole.

(12-17-2012 05:41 PM)2dhh Wrote:  Maybe the stone terrain is unnecessary and it will hardly be used.
It is part of the Scallywags tile set though Tongue
12-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Maybe we should have a background color option?

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
12-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Really interesting map ! The two bases are touching each other, but you have to move a lot of units to attack it.

Game Center ID : 27 Pastore.
1v1 : Gifted
I'm up for friendly games to get better Tongue