Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Tilt to Live Could Have More Stuff...
07-03-2012, 02:09 PM
If Tilt to Live Could Have More Stuff...
If Tilt to Live could have more modes, more items, more ways to play, and more ideas, what would you think it should have?

Modes:
Classic
Code Red
Gauntlet
Viva La Turret
(e.g) Multiversal - fly through portals and avoid dots

Items:
Lightning
Bubble Shield
Spike Shield
Turret
Vortex
Ice Blast
Orbs
Nukes
(e.g) Freeze Time

Ways to play:

Ideas:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: If Tilt to Live Could Have More Stuff...
Multiplayer code red and the ability to send more dots to opponents screen for absolute chaos. Smile
07-04-2012, 02:16 AM
The reverse game mode where you play a red dot among many and try to get the arrow killed before he kills you ;-)

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2012, 09:54 AM
(07-04-2012 02:16 AM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  The reverse game mode where you play a red dot among many and try to get the arrow killed before he kills you ;-)

THIS

also for items, maybe an item that will actually make red dots appear. to get an uber high score, you need the red dots to combo, and if you use this correctly it'll count at red dot kills. (maybe actually the red dots you summon will suicide into little explosions, but still count for your combo).
07-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Tilt to live is already almost asteroids. I mean your an arrow avoiding random things that are flying at you. So why not an asteroids mode? I actually was going to send concept art of this to OML before the forums existed. Maybe I'll just post it here instead...

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after"
07-07-2012, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 01:40 PM by Szei.)
I used to think about possible TTL modes in my spare time way back. I've forgotten most of my ideas but one of them was a mode inspired by Ikaruga.

There would be two item types, a White item and a Black item. The dots would be white or black (not red?! Blasphemy!). You can fly through dots of the color item you just picked up and kill them that way, but if you fly into dots of the other color you die. I imagined this mode kind of as a Gauntlet type mode but not side scrolling. Rather there are many set patterns of dot formations like in Gauntlet that you have to maneuver through, many times requiring you to make good use of color switching pickups to survive. I envisioned the stage to be set in place, but I actually suppose it would work as a side-scrolling gauntlet type variant too.

Either way I would be thrilled if this were ever implemented =D But to be honest I'd prefer OML focus on Outwitters at this point! Such a fun game! And TTL is already great as it is.