Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables going first on reaper.
12-22-2012, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 10:06 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Adorables going first on reaper.
Yeah that makes sense, I think I saw a game that both players played to the best of their abilities and ended up with a similar situation. I haven't seen a replay yet where P2 has won without P1 making a mistake, my defenses against it usually fail too.

As it seems imbalanced in that there is no counter
Quote:The problem is that you can stop this rush, but you can't stop the rush at an advantage, or even at neutral.
map balance would probably be the best way to go about balancing the map. Maybe the Heavy needs tampering with, maybe blockades.

The Heavy seems like one possible target for balancing; in it's position for any other team it is hard to get to the other side of the map, making it shine with the Mobi. On the other hand the heavy of the defending team during the rush just acts as a 4hp meatshield.

Adding blockades probably comes to mind first, but it seems like a difficult thing to do; it would probably just mean P1 would have to manoevour slightly differently. Maybe putting a blockade on that special hex that the sniper lands on?

It seems like a 4 move checkmate that is unstoppable without giving up advantage.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adorables going first on reaper. - Necrocat219 - 12-22-2012 10:02 AM