Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables going first on reaper.
12-22-2012, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 06:46 AM by Emuchu.)
RE: Adorables going first on reaper.
(12-22-2012 03:57 AM)Koryphaia Wrote:  Forgive me as I don't have any replays saved, but I've played a number of games against the mobi rush on this board and I find it rather easy to stop. I've played as Scallywags, but you don't even need a special to stop the mobi rush. I do not think this board is imbalanced. Particularly because the mobi rush leaves the adorables so undefended that its an easy win once you deal with the mobi and snipers.

I'm testing a variant of the Mobi Rush I learned from fellow Titan Exzachtlee. The way it's performed, even Terenceshiu2005 fails to stop the rush in a favorable position (he destroyed the Mobi, but I was left with both Snipers, a Runner, and a Heavy, and he had only a Medic, Runner, and Soldier). I feel like this map is strongly imbalanced in favor of the Adorables, which sucks because Reaper is my favorite map and I luuurv my Mobi, but it's meaningless to win here if the Rush has no hard counters.

Anyone who thinks they have a foolproof, preferably non-Special Mobi Reaper Rush defense... I implore you to take on this rush and prove me wrong.

... and it doesn't count if you win because I royally screwed up (it happens, sometimes), I mean surviving consistently against a well-executed rush, because I've lost at every attempt I've made at stopping Exzachtlee.

PM me. I'll send you a game. I really want someone to tell me I just suck and trample all over my whale.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adorables going first on reaper. - Emuchu - 12-22-2012 06:44 AM