Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken game
12-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Broken game
Hi there, I was pretty sure I was winning a league game, but its become broken. Tells me it's my turn and then when I click it it says its my opponents turn. Then it's gone from the list, then I go back and it again tells me it's my turn, but then I click it and it is not... Game is my name, vs Jakobimonster.

If something could be done to unblock the game it would be appreciated, thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 02:49 AM
RE: Broken game
Had that happen to me, wait a day and try sending again, this usually works.

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
12-15-2012, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 03:09 AM by the duck.)
(12-15-2012 02:49 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Had that happen to me, wait a day and try sending again, this usually works.

I know what you are talking about.
12-15-2012, 06:11 AM
I also played one game, won and got placed in master, then I won again and got demoted to clever! Haha, I guess winning games is bad for my track record ;-) I can live with that though if my score is just not as high as other players who are logging games. But getting a game stiffed is less sweet. It was also a really long game where I'm Vegi and I've managed to completely swarm the map with vines... (Minus my column of attack where I broke into the enemies Wit square and one side of his base...)
12-15-2012, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 07:52 AM by terenceshiu2005.)
(12-15-2012 12:58 AM)Razcrux Wrote:  Hi there, I was pretty sure I was winning a league game, but its become broken. Tells me it's my turn and then when I click it it says its my opponents turn. Then it's gone from the list, then I go back and it again tells me it's my turn, but then I click it and it is not... Game is my name, vs Jakobimonster.

If something could be done to unblock the game it would be appreciated, thanks!

I got the same problem yesterday, but it is ok now.
(12-15-2012 02:49 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  Had that happen to me, wait a day and try sending again, this usually works.

It is a bit different this time because the 'End' button was disappeared this time!

iPro Clan