Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Season 2 leagues: Seems we're now getting the point(s)
12-19-2012, 04:26 AM
RE: Season 2 leagues: Seems we're not getting the point(s)
(12-19-2012 03:51 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  It's definitely not intended. I just lost 2 points for a win that should have given me 13 points. Also, I doubt divisions are tiered as I've won my last 7 games but have ended up in the same division as three of the players I've beaten. Also, since I've won 8 games and lost 1 this season I probably should be in a division that has no one with 0 points. Instead something like half the people have 0 points in my current division implying that they don't have a similar win/loss.

Just because you beat people doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't be in their league. I beat RevDodge twice and he's in my league. Perhaps their hidden rating is similar or even higher than your own despite the loss. I don't think with the current league point system that its possible to have a league mainly consisting of those with points. It only takes 1 loss to a lower rated player to lose all your points. The same goes with beating a higher rated player. I don't think the points system has much to do with win/loss ratios.
Only my opinion though Smile, I could well be wrong. I don't like losing points for a win though, that one has totally threw me. Could you elaborate how many points you were supposed to get in that game had it been the old system?

Bullfreg

(1v1) Super-Titan
(2v2 random) master
(W/ Guthleps) master
(/w spider) master

Super-Titan, it will happened!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season 2 leagues: Seems we're not getting the point(s) - Bullfreg - 12-19-2012 04:26 AM