Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Free App Sharing Thread
11-29-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Free App Sharing Thread
I've been browsing the play store looking for a game similar to Outwitters but haven't found anything even close. Anyone have any ideas? I'm looking for a similar game that I can play on my Android Big Grin

BTW Has anyone here played Ancient Empires?

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2013, 08:46 AM
(11-29-2013 03:14 PM)poweewee Wrote:  I've been browsing the play store looking for a game similar to Outwitters but haven't found anything even close. Anyone have any ideas? I'm looking for a similar game that I can play on my Android Big Grin

I don't know Ancient Empires, it's not even in my app store :-). I don't know what you like except for Outwitters... It's not a free app, but still I fell in love with this game involving a lot of strategy, even if it's really not a game like Outwitters. It's called Catan and there's a multiplayer version for Ipad called Catan HD. I know it's available on Android, but I'm not sure about the multiplayer version. I don't own an Android so I can't verify. Still the normal version is really interesting.

Some friends love Great little war game hd which is a turn base game, or the bigger version Great Big War game. I want to try this game since a few weeks now. I think I'll download it now^^ to see. It's also available on Android. You can try it free, but after you need to pay for it.

GC: Jamay235 Gifted League
GC: **MissMarvel** Gifted League

****Rêver est peut-être la chose la plus nécessaire qui soit****
11-30-2013, 09:58 AM
World of Goo HD is free for the first time, if I am correct. I like Flick Kick Legends, a comic-style football game. In Clumsy Ninja, you train a ninja to learn ninja moves to rescue the love of his life. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
11-30-2013, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 02:05 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Sky Tourist is free today. You slide the left and right rockets to guide Petey and avoid obstacles. You have to solve puzzles to make it to the end.

Infinity Blade is also free

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
12-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Tower of Fortune 2 is free for 3 days only. Its an adventure quest slots game.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
12-01-2013, 09:31 AM
(11-30-2013 08:46 AM)Jamay235 Wrote:  
(11-29-2013 03:14 PM)poweewee Wrote:  I've been browsing the play store looking for a game similar to Outwitters but haven't found anything even close. Anyone have any ideas? I'm looking for a similar game that I can play on my Android Big Grin

I don't know Ancient Empires, it's not even in my app store :-). I don't know what you like except for Outwitters... It's not a free app, but still I fell in love with this game involving a lot of strategy, even if it's really not a game like Outwitters. It's called Catan and there's a multiplayer version for Ipad called Catan HD. I know it's available on Android, but I'm not sure about the multiplayer version. I don't own an Android so I can't verify. Still the normal version is really interesting.

Some friends love Great little war game hd which is a turn base game, or the bigger version Great Big War game. I want to try this game since a few weeks now. I think I'll download it now^^ to see. It's also available on Android. You can try it free, but after you need to pay for it.

Great Big War game is really nice and multiplayer on all devices. Great little war is not multiplayer. I just tried the first one. Looks a bit like Outwitters, in a war zone, less adorable^^. A lot to think about. Really strategic and funny. I'll definitly continue playing and learning it.

12-02-2013, 08:41 PM
(11-30-2013 08:46 AM)Jamay235 Wrote:  

Ancient Empires is also a turn-based game that I used to play on Java devices. It was awesome, and it was what actually led me to Outwitters. It works a bit like Great Little War Game, I guess, where there are coins that you use to spawn units, etc.

Too bad it didn't have any sequels on iOS or android.

12-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Any football games, other than flick kick and FIFA?

Game center ID: FurrySox

Gifted League 1v1
Master League 2v2 w/ Syvan

Feel free to invite me to a friendly 2v2 vs me and Syvan, or me as your ally!
12-03-2013, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2013 04:30 AM by Jamay235.)
(12-03-2013 03:36 AM)Fluffysox Wrote:  Any football games, other than flick kick and FIFA?

Maybe really basic (really means really), but I like the web game Hattrick. Simple as there is no visual graphic for games, still I think it's funny.

(11-29-2013 03:14 PM)poweewee Wrote:  Ancient Empires is also a turn-based game that I used to play on Java devices. It was awesome, and it was what actually led me to Outwitters. It works a bit like Great Little War Game, I guess, where there are coins that you use to spawn units, etc.

Too bad it didn't have any sequels on iOS or android.

I understand. I'm dreaming of a new version of Pharaoh (an old city-building kind of game). Maybe one day!

12-03-2013, 01:39 PM
(12-03-2013 04:27 AM)Jamay235 Wrote:  I understand. I'm dreaming of a new version of Pharaoh (an old city-building kind of game). Maybe one day!

I enjoyed Pharoah too! Brings back memories! Haha