Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Free App Sharing Thread
06-18-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Free App Sharing Thread
(06-18-2013 08:09 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Does anyone wanna play some co-op with me? I seem to like casters the most (mainly Balthazar), so a tank player would be the best (i think).

I don't get to play often, but friend me and invite me to games if you see me online! "aaronINdayton" I like to play Lucky and Brutus currently, both very tanky.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Ravenmark's first episode is free. I wasn't able to get into it, but it looks like it is of high production quality and it was well received by critics.

It's a TBS that is currently only singleplayer if I'm not mistaken. However, a multiplayer mode is in the works which hopefully works out well.
06-23-2013, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 06:32 PM by Eijolend.)
(06-22-2013 10:44 AM)Szei Wrote:  Ravenmark's first episode is free. I wasn't able to get into it, but it looks like it is of high production quality and it was well received by critics.

It's a TBS that is currently only singleplayer if I'm not mistaken. However, a multiplayer mode is in the works which hopefully works out well.

I just played the prelude campaign and it's great! The initiative and formation system take some time to get used to, but that is what sets it aside from your average TBS game.
It feels like a mix of old-school TBS and a table-top game brought to life accompanied by an engaging story line.

Theres a free version where you can buy additional campaigns seperately and a full version with all the content for 8,99€ (=?$). - Definitely try it, before you buy it, since the style might not be something for everyone.

edit: also apparently they managed to carry over my progress from the free version to the full one without porblems Smile

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
06-23-2013, 07:18 PM
^10 bucks Wink

06-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Anyone try XCom yet? I'm not buying it since I already played it on PC. Curious how good of a port it is though Smile
07-08-2013, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 05:13 PM by QuantumApocalypse.)
Tiny Wings (SD and HD), Infinity Blade 2, Badland, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery all free.
07-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Superbrothers is free? Must get

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-09-2013, 02:05 AM
(07-08-2013 05:13 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  Tiny Wings (SD and HD), Infinity Blade 2, Badland, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery all free.

I was about to post this too. There's a free game for everyone. Include Where's My Water. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
07-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Its almost the App Store's Fifth Anniversary

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
07-09-2013, 04:17 AM
Just downloaded super brothers. Thanx!! Downloading tiny wings now.... Hehe