Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Free App Sharing Thread
06-14-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Free App Sharing Thread
Anyone else tried Solstice Arena? Looks like DOTA shrunk down for iPad, the IAP might be too much for me, but it's been fun for the hour or so I've played so far.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2013, 11:07 PM
(06-14-2013 01:51 PM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I can't find it in the App Store. Huh What am I doing wrong?

I can still find it. Maybe they have not released it globally yet? (I'm in Sweden)

Soldier spam FTW
06-15-2013, 02:47 PM
(06-14-2013 11:07 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  
(06-14-2013 01:51 PM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  I can't find it in the App Store. Huh What am I doing wrong?

I can still find it. Maybe they have not released it globally yet? (I'm in Sweden)

I can't find it either, it's probably not being sold in the US, maybe only Europe ^^

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-15-2013, 06:56 PM
I can't ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
06-15-2013, 11:47 PM
I remember i saw a game and in the version history was 0.1 and then 1.0 was "official release" on a different month. Maybe its doing the same thing

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
06-17-2013, 11:14 PM
Solstice Arena seems OK to me. It's a bit repetitive though, and I wish the "support" heroes were more "supportive." I tried playing Lucky and his heal does nothing at all.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-17-2013, 11:38 PM
The free heroes rotated yesterday, before that I was getting a little bored of it. But now it's fun again, I like Lucky a lot, probably my favorite tank, but yeah his heal isn't super strong.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
06-17-2013, 11:48 PM
So I take it that you can get new heroes either by IAP or by just playing a lot?

It's a decent game, I wish the "items" were somehow more satisfying. It's too busy of a game to sit there and actually look at the items, so I tend to just let it auto-buy, but that means that you never get to enjoy that part of the game. I don't know how they would fix that, though.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-18-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2013 12:37 PM by diversionarchitect.)
FYI folks interested in getting free apps (such as that Arena of Heroes game from Sweden)

https://discussions.apple.com/message/20865019#20865019

Do this on your computer to make an apple ID for another country (like Sweden) then install the free app, and send it to your iPad.

Once you make the ID you can swap into that ID on your iPad- you just cant make one on the ios without a credit card.

Edit- one thing left out is to scroll to the very bottom of the itunes window (in the app store) and click "change country" in order to search out the Apps in other countries.
06-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Does anyone wanna play some co-op with me? I seem to like casters the most (mainly Balthazar), so a tank player would be the best (i think).