Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Free App Sharing Thread
05-05-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Free App Sharing Thread
Noticed that almost all Gamevil games are free. I really love Asura Cross. It is like an versus mode arcade game with a plot. You determine the flow of the story like in a visual novel. Download it! Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 10:26 PM
I'll check it out! Sounds like something I would like.Smile

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
06-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Is anyone else playing Odd Squad? It's iphone/ipod only and looks like it's still a few iterations away from when it should have been released, but it combines deck building and board tactics so I have to play it. Not sure if I like it, haven't gotten any new cards to change the starting deck yet...

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
06-07-2013, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 04:57 AM by Gf!sh.)
(06-07-2013 04:48 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Is anyone else playing Odd Squad? It's iphone/ipod only and looks like it's still a few iterations away from when it should have been released, but it combines deck building and board tactics so I have to play it. Not sure if I like it, haven't gotten any new cards to change the starting deck yet...

What does that really imply? I don't seem to understand it.

06-07-2013, 05:03 AM
Oh, there are bugs, animations you must wait to finish before moving on, some of the images look like they weren't fully colored in... etc. There's a lot of little things that should be done before it looks like a finished game. Right now it looks like an almost finished game Wink but it's free to try so hard to complain too much.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
06-10-2013, 07:50 AM
I just tried Arena of Heroes. It is basically turn based league of legends with 2 minute turns. Feels promising!

Soldier spam FTW
06-10-2013, 08:38 AM
(06-10-2013 07:50 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  I just tried Arena of Heroes. It is basically turn based league of legends with 2 minute turns. Feels promising!

Let us know how it turns out!
06-13-2013, 04:38 PM
The beta is only for pc atm right? Looks interesting but I think I will wait for iPhone version
06-14-2013, 08:58 AM
It's on iPad. It's a completely unique game and if you like both league of legends and outwitters it is a must try!

I really like the idea but unfortunately there are some things they haven't got right yet. A bit into each game it feels like it slows down a bit. If I get behind I much rather surrender than play it out. There are also some balancing issues, putting all your heroes in the mid lane at the start as player 1 seems to be very hard to beat at the moment.

Soldier spam FTW
06-14-2013, 01:51 PM
I can't find it in the App Store. Huh What am I doing wrong?

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user