Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Free App Sharing Thread
06-13-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Free App Sharing Thread
(06-13-2014 11:26 AM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  Looks interesting Ghost, but I'm not 17, nor will my parents let me play any game with that kind of rating. Sad

Lol it's age limit must very depending on the location it's DL from it sent me a warning like must be 10-12ish or older XD
The only thing slightly mature about it is there's a Bar (that dosnt server drinks)
It's where you put friend codes in haha also I guess you could say its semi-violent it's a RPG you kill things but that like saying Outwitters is violent since units die/get destroyed haha my best guess for the age limit system is there's an open messaging system which thay take no responsibility for (no admins/mods patrolling/banning)

On a side note why is it all the things that come with waring labels so dang good/appealing ? Music,Redbull,games,ect ect haha

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Invisible Appartment is free for a limited time. Visual novel about hacking. Nice illustrations.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
08-14-2014, 02:59 PM
EPOCH.2 is free for a limited time!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!