Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else having division changing problems?
12-14-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Is anyone else having division changing problems?
Well I am glad it is not just me and I am not just loosing my mind.

(12-13-2012 06:23 PM)funklabqc Wrote:  I'm pretty sure the same thing is happening to me, and I noticed something else strange. With each win my score goes down by one point, and no one has more than 10 points in my league, Ugly Nest... kinda strange... especially with rumors of people being demoted on a win.

I think the demoted on a win thing is some sort of part of the whole system, that happened in Season 1 too on ocassionally. But the loosing points for a win is so confusing, I do not understand the new points system at all.

(12-13-2012 07:12 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  I won my placement and got placed in Yellow Stone. I lost my third game and moved to Ugly Nest, losing all my points (5 -> 0). After winning the next game, I'm in Yellow Stone again. I wonder if the divisions are suddenly in some kind of linear ranking? Maybe Ugly Next is a not-so-subtle warning to do better.

That would make some sense, except that I got moved from Yellow Stone to Ugly Nest on a win, so either it is not linear or one of us moved divisions the wrong direction.

I am so confused by this new system, I feel like I have no idea what is going on anymore.

Game Center ID: SarenneraS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone else having division changing problems? - Saren - 12-14-2012 06:56 AM