Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base?
06-26-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base?
Has anyone ever checked whether you can shoot around the corner near the side wit space on War Garden? I think you probably can't, but I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

Of course, even if you could, it wouldn't be helpful. Tongue

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: Sharkfood island, top middle position, sniper can hit back end of your base?
There are a few maps i have seen, where it looks like you should be able to, but you cant, so i doubt it would be like that on war garden.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2013, 02:38 AM
(06-26-2013 01:08 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  Has anyone ever checked whether you can shoot around the corner near the side wit space on War Garden? I think you probably can't, but I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

Of course, even if you could, it wouldn't be helpful. Tongue

You cannot. You do not even have vision around this corner.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
06-26-2013, 03:25 AM
Right, that's what I thought, but I couldn't get to my device to try it. Thanks.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2013, 03:29 AM
You're very welcome Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
06-26-2013, 04:58 AM
You can't on any other map, not even foundry

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
06-26-2013, 05:00 AM
Skullduggery you can ^.^

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-26-2013, 05:05 AM
Said that
(06-25-2013 09:33 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Its possible on another map too but i forgot which, imma look for it now
Skull duggery

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
06-26-2013, 08:46 AM
They are being inconsistent on some maps. You can't shoot around a defender to hit another defender but yet can shoot around them to hit the base? That's just silly. Easy solution is to put pillars on each side of the top hex on SFI and skull duggery. Problem solved and a slight nerf to adorables in the process.

[Image: sig.png]
06-26-2013, 11:33 AM
You can never shoot around a defender to hit the base. It's the same mechanic for the sniper whether you are shooting at at a base or a unit.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4