Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Player
07-03-2012, 06:42 AM
RE: Single Player
(07-03-2012 06:21 AM)Nolan Thompson Wrote:  There is an error in what you said. OneManLeft has said that you can get the whole kit and kaboodle--everything present and future (at least from my understanding and I have been watching the blog and forums for at least like 6 months)--for $2.99. @Alex or Adam please correct me if I am wrong. So, it won't add up to insane amounts.

Yes you'll get every team pack we ever release with that bundle. Could we possibly sell something that is orthogonal to the core experience? It's possible, but it depends on what people want and how things go. A trite example is avatars. They don't keep you from experiencing all the game content but some people love them for status and such, and are completely optional. But that 'uber pack' is there for someone that wants all the 'core' gameplay things like every team+map we release.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 08:17 AM
(07-03-2012 06:42 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 06:21 AM)Nolan Thompson Wrote:  There is an error in what you said. OneManLeft has said that you can get the whole kit and kaboodle--everything present and future (at least from my understanding and I have been watching the blog and forums for at least like 6 months)--for $2.99. @Alex or Adam please correct me if I am wrong. So, it won't add up to insane amounts.

Yes you'll get every team pack we ever release with that bundle. Could we possibly sell something that is orthogonal to the core experience? It's possible, but it depends on what people want and how things go. A trite example is avatars. They don't keep you from experiencing all the game content but some people love them for status and such, and are completely optional. But that 'uber pack' is there for someone that wants all the 'core' gameplay things like every team+map we release.

Oh thanks for clearing things up. I don't remember this being mentioned in blogs (maybe in comments sections? but I don't really follow those closely) I suppose a sticky or FAQ would be nice.

Anyhow, I was just worried about Outwitters becoming a money grabber, glad its not.
07-03-2012, 08:31 AM
cmon man its onemaneleft developers theyre not money hungry developers like Gameloft ._.