Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Veggienauts players?
12-13-2012, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 11:11 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Veggienauts players?
Ahaha, well you seem to overall be better at chess than me Big Grin but I completely understand everything you say. I would like to put together some sort of mini-guide though. In terms of thinking ahead the fog of war does restrict this, especially with massive armies but especially on one spawn maps you can count how many units your opponent has left, and figure out if your positioning is good enough to attempt to make a good trade. It does seem quite different yet similar in many ways.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 11:15 AM
(12-13-2012 11:10 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Ahaha, well you seem to overall be better at chess than me Big Grin but I completely understand everything you say. I would like to put together some sort of mini-guide though. In terms of thinking ahead the fog of war does restrict this, especially with massive armies but especially on one spawn maps you can count how many units your opponent has left, and figure out if your positioning is good enough to attempt to make a good trade. It does seem quite different yet similar in many ways.

Yes but you are ranked higher than me in Outwitter Big Grin, (starting my grind). Ya I meant to put one together, but damn I have so little time. The Fog and wits are the main differences between chess and Outwitters. They're different but both of them are great.
P.S. what's your rating (Mr. Banger's is higher than mine)

Sorry for hijacking the thread

iPro Clan
12-13-2012, 11:24 AM
I created a new thread for this discussion, lets go back to veggies in this one Wink

Soldier spam FTW
12-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Deleted post and moved Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?