Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
The One Man Left clan tournament! - Take 2 incoming on June 25th
04-12-2013, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 06:27 AM by awpertunity.)
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK!
(04-11-2013 09:30 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Think of it. The original mistake came from hifimatlock, and he lost.

Yes and because of that I challenged daHsu because I thought we needed to alternate P1/P2. And again nobody realized it so I don't see what the problem is.

You can think of it as my game with daHsu happening before Hifimatlock's and everything works out fine.

And I'm not sure what you mean by "original mistake", just because he was the one that created it? Now that I look through the posts I was the one that said I thought he was supposed to be P1. In both games the mistake was carried out by both of us, nobody made an "original mistake".

daHsu made just as big a mistake as I did by not realizing throughout the entire game and after the fact that he should've been P1, and he lost. How is that any different from Hifimatlock making an "original mistake" and then losing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK! - awpertunity - 04-12-2013 06:24 AM