Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
The One Man Left clan tournament! - Take 2 incoming on June 25th
02-05-2013, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 02:41 PM by CombatEX.)
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK!
I think the opening post is quite clear. The main issue I perceive is having all the Rounds at once. I don't think this was apparent at first so it seems clans submitted their lineups without realizing they needed all three at once resulting in only partial information. Maybe all clans should just submit their line-ups again in this thread. It will be better for everyone trying to follow the tournament anyway if all this relevant information is provided in one post. Also, once the line-ups are confirmed perhaps update the main post with the currently on-going 1v1 and 2v2 games? Nevermind, I just saw the spreadsheet. Might I suggest you feature it prominently at the top as is done in the Winter World Cup? It's pretty easy to gloss over it at the moment. It's also just nice for convenience if the results spreadsheet is at the top of the post.

If you are first in your match-up then post the first details like so:

(using Anonymous as an example)

Quote:Group 1
Anonymous vs iPro
1v1 Player: [player name]
2v2 Map: [map name]

Group 3
Anonymous vs Ice Blood Bullet Proof
1v1 Player: [player name]
2v2 Map: [map name]

Once all clans have submitted their Clan 1 line-ups, clans will then submit their Clan 2 line-ups.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - LETS ROCK! - CombatEX - 02-05-2013 02:38 PM