Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average
The One Man Left clan tournament! - Take 2 incoming on June 25th
12-14-2012, 05:44 AM
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament!
I suggest the following:

After 2-3 games are played, either clan may claim the next game to be 2v2. Both clans select 2 players, and the match will be played. Both losing players will be eliminated, and the winning team places one of their 2v2-ers to play the next game, while the other steps back. That one doesn't have to play any games further in the match.

I also want to test this system in a individual match, with a bet Wink. Anyone?

Meanwhile, i came up with a different format (for another tournament, perhaps). Let me call it 'King of the Mountain'. Each clan select 4 or 8 members to face off. They will be put in a elimination-like bracket system, with everyone doing a first round against someone from the opposing clan. losers get eliminated, winners move on. If the next round, two teammates hit eachother, they both proceed, while the opponent for that round (if that is an opponent anyway) has to eliminate both of them in order to proceed. When two pairs, or even larger parties collide, they can either do a 2v2 or make a 'sub-elimination' (decided by votes). The one winning the final game takes it all.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The One Man Left clan tournament! - Gf!sh - 12-14-2012 05:44 AM