Poll: What team do you generally use?
Scallywags and I purchased the Uber Pack.
Adorables and I purchased the Uber Pack.
Feedback and I purchased the Uber Pack.
Veggienauts and I purchased the Uber Pack.
Scallywags and I did not purchase the Uber Pack.
Adorables and I did not purchase the Uber Pack.
Feedback and I did not purchase the Uber Pack.
Veggienauts and I did not purchase the Uber Pack.
Scallywags. I neither purchased the Uber pack nor any of the other teams.
No particular team. It is a mix. I purchased the Uber Pack or any of the other teams.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team do you generally use?
12-08-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: What team do you generally use?
I rotate through them all but scallywags. I prefer trickery over brute strength Wink

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 08:09 AM by Necrocat219.)
(12-08-2012 07:57 AM)RandyDogz Wrote:  I rotate through them all but scallywags. I prefer trickery over brute strength Wink

Exactly. Well I feel there's more variety in tactics that way. I suck at using the bombshell

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Adorables almost always, but I am planning on trying to learn the other teams a lot more.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Scallywags. I bought uber pack. It would be great if i could use the other teams.
12-08-2012, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 11:18 AM by laYahooz.)
I like feedback. Even when it seems like your losing, a good scrambler play can turn the match in your favor in one turn. Also feedback is a pretty versatile team on all maps. On one spawn maps, going offensive can be really awarding. On 2 spawn maps, though I still usually go offensive, waiting for your opponent to attack and then brainwashing can keep your scrambler alive for a while.
I would say my second most played are the scallywags. I think a lot of people say that they are the easiest team to play, which may be true, but a scallywags vs scallywags battle can be one of the most difficult to win. The BS also is rather vulnerable if your not careful.
I've been trying to learn adorables lately as I think the mobi is a very versatile unit. I've done okay on large maps with them but usually get stomped if I play a 30+ turn game with them on a small map.
I hadn't played much veggienauts but my 2v2 partner, OneSlice., is pretty good with bramble in our 2v2 matches. And we're playing at a master league level. I still go as feedback normally in 2v2 though