Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TundRaiders (Team Idea)
12-08-2012, 05:50 AM
TundRaiders (Team Idea)
A cold wind is blowing through the world of Outwitters..a new team from the frozen mountains of the north is looking to become the newest faction to start smashing bases.

My idea for their special would be a unit that would be able to freeze enemy units for a turn. It could work by a ranged attack against an individual unit or instead of that be able to freeze all units adjacent to it for a single wit. (Just kind of throwing some examples out there) Not sure if a frozen unit would still be able to attack or if it would be completely unusable.

I had the day off from work today and made some sketches for the new units. I would maybe change the big bad wolf to some sort of glacier-monster, but anyway I'm no artist so please just take the drawings for what their worth.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 05:55 AM
RE: TundRaiders (Team Idea)
The Eskimo would get OML in hot water with some people.
12-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Really? I guess it could be a penguin soldier or just make the eyes visible ala Kenny from South Park.

12-08-2012, 06:40 AM
I love all of them! Is the runner an Arctic Fox?

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

12-08-2012, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 06:46 AM by TheQwertiest.)
the heavy reminds me of the sasquatch in monsters inc that said "welcome to the himalayas"
haha
google it.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
12-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Thank you, the runner was supposed to be a squirrel but arctic fox sounds much better Smile

Abomidible snowman as a heavy inspired the whole idea, Monsters Inc and Rudolph were my sources of inspiration.

12-08-2012, 01:11 PM
I think a penguin as the soldier would be better (some eskimos might be offended Tongue)
On freeze mechanics: how about the special can freeze from 1 hex away, for 1 turn, but can freeze as many times as you want (provided you have enough wits and a different enemy each time)?

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
12-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Great team. I don't know what's offensive about an Eskimo. They would be strong against mobi. Aren't Eskimos whalers? Hehe. How about a St. Bernard with the barrel of rum collar for the medic?
12-11-2012, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 01:11 PM by joelduque.)
This should be featured on the OML blog! Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.