Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Clans?
Hey Everyone,

Been playing outwitters for a few months and love it. Just recently got active on the forums (as you can tell by my post count) and I'm trying to understand what "clans" are all about. Can someone give me a rundown on what the deal is with clans?

Much appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 05:08 AM
RE: Clans?
Some people were asking for clans to be put in the game but that would be a lot of time and effort so instead a few of us started up some clans. The idea is for them to be small communities that have friendly competition between each other, for example a clan league is being set up. I personally would recommend you get to know people on the forums first before applying for a clan because if a certain clan has some players you get along well with then its for you Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-08-2012, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 05:15 AM by aaronINdayton.)
Clans also get their own private forum that only members of the same clan can see. There are no in-game differences.
12-08-2012, 05:53 AM
You can use clans to find practice partners and discuss strategies. Though this can be done in the main forum too, it's nice to have a community you can count on to help you out and also you can participate in clan competitions (against other clans) if you need a break from league games.

Gfich is working on organizing a clan league as Necrocat mentioned which should be fun too and should really get the competitive side of the clan system going.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
12-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Great, thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback.

I don't have many "outwitters friends" but am always up for it. hit me up for friendly's anytime under this name: Koryphaia

cheers
12-08-2012, 01:12 PM
(12-08-2012 05:14 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Clans also get their own private forum that only members of the same clan can see. There are no in-game differences.

Wait really? How does a clan obtain a private forum?

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
12-08-2012, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 01:18 PM by GoHeat 3.)
(12-08-2012 01:12 PM)daHsu Wrote:  
(12-08-2012 05:14 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Clans also get their own private forum that only members of the same clan can see. There are no in-game differences.

Once we get our clan picture submitted we get them!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
12-08-2012, 01:24 PM
(12-08-2012 01:12 PM)daHsu Wrote:  

Ahaha damn, I thought you already knew Smile Adam stated that the clan leader needs to submit the picture and list 10 members of the clan and then you get your own private forum to do whatever you want with your clan.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?