Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-08-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
You can take away the radar, but if you do keep splash, you really should let the bombshell attack the space regardless. It seem awfully contrived that a bombshell can't shoot for some reason because you lost vision on the previous turn but you're almost certain a unit is in splash range in the fog. For example, you have vision of a unit in splash range, but on your opponent's final move s/he kills your unit providing vision (no black circle indicator on the top right afterward so you know that unit in splash range is still there). Then, despite knowing the unit is there, your bombshell can't fire for some reason.

So basically, if radar is removed but splash is kept, the bombshell should be given the ability to fire on any hex in range even if no unit is visible on or around that hex. Of course, you could waste your shot like this, but it can be a calculated risk or, as in the scenario mentioned above, you could know a unit is still there.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - CombatEX - 12-08-2012 06:11 AM