Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-07-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
Hey guys,

When I saw this thread I thought, "This game is probably on Peekaboo." AND LO AND BEHOLD I WAS CORRECT.

So anyway.

1) Peekaboo is a terrible map. One person went so far as to try to get super-titans to soft-ban it. Let's not include it in discussions.
2) I think Scallywags are slightly overpowered, although the effect is not as large as the FTA that previously existed.
3) blckace suggestions are very good from a gameplay perspective. On the other hand, elegance seems very important to the OML guys.
4) How about main bombshell attack does 2 damage instead of 3? What effect would that have?
5) ANOTHER thing: on maps like Thorn Gulley, where you put the bombshell in the "hole pocket", often you don't have vision out to range 4. What this means is that the guy can put a sniper at range 4 and you have no way of knowing, which makes the bombshell vulnerable there. HOWEVER!! Actually, you do know, since the "bomby" icons appears on squares where there are enemies. Suggestion: The "bomby" icon doesn't show up. Instead, you can shoot the ground and if you were right you will hit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - garcia1000 - 12-07-2012 11:38 AM