Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
(12-07-2012 07:25 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  That's interesting, I think in this new +wit for kill environment that's making snipers and heavies viable, the scrambler and mobi are better than the bombshell. Bramble I don't know enough about, might be great against some and poor against others.

But, I tend to be wrong about these sorts of things *shrug*.
(I am a feedback player, however play as veggies sometimes 2)

Not to be mean, but that is absolute bs (as in bull shit not bomb shell).

@CombatEX, you are right that before nerfing the bs we need DATA. Although anyone who says that a game against an experience bs player as feedback in peekaboo is practically over before it starts is lying to themselves. PEEKABOO NEEDS TO BE BALANCED. I have two proposals for this. (1) Add another row or two of movement spaces so that one bs can't take up the entire field. (2) Move the the barriers in the centre, where? ANYWHERE just get them out of our soldiers way!!

In regards to large maps I find bs to be fairly balanced. Although I will admit I have not yet played a game in a large map w/ over 2 bs.

The features of the bs are interesting, he can attack at a range of 3 however can dmg units at a range of 4. This allows him to hid the shade and it seems very op. Although I argue that it is not as op as most people claim 2 be. This is because scramblers, soldiers, snipers, and mobi really have a range of 4. This is created by moving them as far as possible then attack/scrambling/tp. HOWEVER, their is an aspect to the bs's 4 range that is overpowered. That is, he does not risk himself by attacking units 4 spots away from himself (Explained very well by Harti @ pg 2, {the really long post}). With all others they most be moved, closer to enemies putting them at a higher risk.

As a nerf option, what if we stopped the bs from hitting nothing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - game_taker - 12-07-2012 10:36 AM