Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-07-2012, 05:12 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
(12-07-2012 04:51 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  I'll have to look again. It sounds like you're probably right on the sniper point but my overall point still stands that I don't see this replay as an example of the need to nerf the shell. Often it's that one early mistake that sets off a sequence of unavoidable setbacks in a game like that. I'll give it a more careful look and try to provide a better analysis.

I definitely agree with World's point on an early mistake setting off a sequence of unavoidable situations. That said - your opponent is surprisingly defensive at times when he does not need to be. He opted to build a 2nd and 3rd shell instead of trying to mount a killing blow.
I see these as opportunities to recover from previous mistakes - which is good for you. But it is all the more important to keep your runners up so you can take full advantage of whatever may happen on the board.

Again - you played this game, not me - and I'm not trying to say that I would have done any better in your situation. But I think my comments highlight some good strategies for taking on those pesky turtles and their supershells.

Super-Titan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - The RawkHawk - 12-07-2012 05:12 AM