Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-07-2012, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 05:00 AM by Ricky_KK.)
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
(12-07-2012 04:44 AM)The RawkHawk Wrote:  The shell can be used for more the defense, and a good scally player will do so.
Even so - shell has some weaknesses that can be exploited. The easiest way to protect yourself is having good map awareness so you can see when the shell moves.

I only viewed the reply once - so I'm sure I missed some of the inter-workings, but it did seem to me that there were several moments where critical opportunities were missed. WorldFamous mentioned the one that stood out to me the most.

I agree, there may have been a time when I could've changed things around (using some other strategy), however I think you two should go back and review those two opportunities. Especially the sniper one. I could've sniped his bombshell, but I would've lost the game because I wouldn't have been able to spawn any more units. I've attached a screen shot of that move.

Understand the context.. I couldn't obtain map awareness because his 2nd move of the game with the BS made it impossible to keep anything around. I had a decision to make.. Spawn a runner for awareness and waste my precious 1 spawn per move or do my best to build/turtle. I think achieving awareness with a runner would've set me back and I would've lost even sooner. Honestly, I think the range is too far on the BS. That was the one issue I had with an attacking BS. I couldn't keep a runner around with how close he was to me and with his range.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - Ricky_KK - 12-07-2012 04:57 AM