Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-07-2012, 04:28 AM
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
(12-07-2012 04:15 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  I tried really hard to just bite my tongue, but I can't. Sorry, but the only proof here is, you need more practice. I almost shut it off when you scrambled the shark, only to have both killed on the next turn. But I stuck it out a little longer. I finally backed out when you spawned the sniper and chose to snipe the soldier instead of the bombshell. I agree that the bombshell is incredibly annoying and I am not very good at dealing with it either. That replay was just not a good representation of a need to nerf it.

I HAD to scrambled the shark. The shark would've survived anything else and stepped on my spawn wit. Same thing with the sniper spawn. He would have hit my sniper with 1 soldier and stepped on my spawn wit with the second soldier. Trust me, those may look like noob moves at a glance but I was trying to prevent a shut out. They were desperate moved to stay alive. I've always thought of bs as defense only, and have always thought that's what the creators meant for it, but from the get-go I was on the defensive trying to keep my spawn wit from bring stepped on. I don't think this is what was intended by the bs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - Ricky_KK - 12-07-2012 04:28 AM