Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing Games
12-07-2012, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 12:51 AM by _H2O.)
Disappearing Games
Hi

I tried to make a post in the bug sticky but it isnt showing as visible to me, another post I am noticing isnt showing readable to me in that thread. (Really annoying that I cannot see any posts past the 45th page in the bug thread either. I just seem to be unlucky with this game! Sad )

I am only able to see 24/35 of my games that I have started. I know I cannot start anymore games so I must have 35 active games as far as the server is concerned. I only can count 24 games that are active though and I know atleast one of the games has totally disappeared. I have a bad feeling I will get losses for all 11 of these games if they don't return.

I have been playing the game on two different Iphones interchangeably. I noticed that at one point my notifications showed 11 more games than I thought it should be showing. Now that I realized I have lost these games from my list it makes sense that the count was off by about 11. Since then my count has been fixed.

Any Idea if others are experiencing this bug and what the consequences are of it not being resolved? It is really inconvenient to not be able to play all 35 of the game slots I paid for ontop of it hurting my hopes of hitting top 200 this week! Smile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Disappearing Games
I also encountered this problem recently, when I downloaded outwitters on my iPhone and iPad. Previously I only had outwitters on my iPad and all was well. Is 2 concurrent iDevices the problem here?

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
12-07-2012, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 01:04 AM by _H2O.)
I think so. Were you able to recover the games? I am very worried about losing these games I'm 136-40 right now would be a big let down to no longer have an accurate win percentage since they did the rankings in the stupid SC2 way Big Grin.
12-07-2012, 01:33 AM
I didn't see my games till they expired, then they showed up on my game feed. Luckily they were all friendlies, but I suspect some league games of mine are disappearing too. Maybe OML can fix this in the next update? At the moment the only thing we can do is suffer the loss.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
12-07-2012, 02:17 AM
this is a huge loss 11 games puts me at 51 loses 20% of my loses are bugged losses :/ depressing
12-13-2012, 03:39 AM
simple reinstall fixes this temporarily
12-13-2012, 05:00 AM
I also had a couple of games recently where my opponents didnt see them at all or it disappeared for them after a few turns. Only when it timed out it was showing up in their game list again.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
12-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Are these 1v1s or 2v2s or both?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
12-13-2012, 06:14 AM
I had so far exactly one disappearing game (League Angry), it was a 2v2 with TheGreatAnt.

12-13-2012, 06:21 AM
(12-13-2012 06:07 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  Are these 1v1s or 2v2s or both?

Both. I has several expiring yesterday and today which i could see but my opponent not (or one of them in case of 2v2)

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.