Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-19-2013, 03:06 AM
RE: 400
I've seen clever players with 1500+ wins before. I can't imagine how many total games they have..

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 03:09 AM
I've seen gifted with around that many.. I mean, I appreciate that they keep on playing for that long.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-19-2013, 03:15 AM
I don't understand why these player don't improve.. I mean, it should be like 1500 games and 3000 losses? oO

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
07-19-2013, 03:19 AM
They're having fun and that's all that matters Tongue. I could play at ST level, but I really don't want to spend all those games concentrating on every single move, it takes the fun out of the game. I try for the high risk high reward attacks. Usually they don't work very well. However, my play style against STs like you and Joel and Terence is much different.

For example, here's a stupid loss against a gifted.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YtuDxAww

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-19-2013, 09:03 PM
(07-19-2013 03:19 AM)Doodat Wrote:  They're having fun and that's all that matters Tongue. I could play at ST level, but I really don't want to spend all those games concentrating on every single move, it takes the fun out of the game. I try for the high risk high reward attacks. Usually they don't work very well. However, my play style against STs like you and Joel and Terence is much different.

For example, here's a stupid loss against a gifted.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YtuDxAww

First, I don't take my games seriously, I don't think it matters when I lose. And I'm sure every other ST is like me! Furthermore I'm almost always doing high risk high award stuff aswell. So there's a lot of suspens, a lot of action, and thinking a lot on that kind of game is 100 times more fun than you can imagine, because it's extremely thrilling, each error having a lot of consequences. My most fun battles so far were with blckace and poweewee, because I never had to think so much against anybody else. Same for my last battle against terence, which was incredible even if it doesn't seem so by watching it. Smile

If you believe we think as both teams in the america VS eurasia do, you're wrong Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]