Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Titan with 8 League wins?
12-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Super Titan with 8 League wins?
I just dominated a Super Titan. But looking at their profile, they only have 8 league wins. How does that work? But whatever. I will take the win.

Game Replay: (A)TheGreatAnt vs (S)DudeBroSon

GC: TheGreatAnt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 05:49 AM
RE: Super Titan with 8 League wins?
Could be a holdover from the old days when there were league promotion glitches. In any case that should be impossible imo, I don't care if those were 8 consecutive wins on p1noyboypj.
12-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Greatgonzales, I had 8 league wins before the update thing and I was a ST, I wasn't too shabby haha. Beat some legit ones

iPro
12-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Was Dudebro demoted after the game?
12-06-2012, 09:44 AM
(12-06-2012 05:49 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Could be a holdover from the old days when there were league promotion glitches. In any case that should be impossible imo, I don't care if those were 8 consecutive wins on p1noyboypj.

I wouldn't mind if some1 only had 8 consecutive wins vs any1 in top 50 and was in ST.
12-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Congrats! Maybe you have what it takes to be a Super-Titan. After all, you are TheGreatAnt! Cheers to your intensive training with Necrocat219 and the rest of the Wolfpack Clan. Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
12-06-2012, 10:59 AM
There's definitely some kind of glitch in the system. I just noticed that you only got 17 points for that win, which means you're about equal skill level as your opponent. So either he should be clever or you should be ST. Based on his play on that replay, I'm leaning to him being clever. He was just feeding you his units.
12-07-2012, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 05:09 AM by TheGreatAnt.)
(12-06-2012 06:07 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Was Dudebro demoted after the game?
No, he was not. But a few wins later, I was promoted to Gifted. I was on the lines of promotion as I was playing several Gifted leaguers.

(12-06-2012 09:51 AM)joelduque Wrote:  Congrats! Maybe you have what it takes to be a Super-Titan. After all, you are TheGreatAnt! Cheers to your intensive training with Necrocat219 and the rest of the Wolfpack Clan. Smile
I sure hope so! =]
Yeah. lol. With a bit more work, perhaps we can produce some good contenders against your clan!

(12-06-2012 10:59 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  There's definitely some kind of glitch in the system. I just noticed that you only got 17 points for that win, which means you're about equal skill level as your opponent. So either he should be clever or you should be ST. Based on his play on that replay, I'm leaning to him being clever. He was just feeding you his units.
I was a little disappointed at only 17 points. Didn't seem quite right. But I would agree that he was definitely not a ST level player.

GC: TheGreatAnt
12-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Here's an even weirder thing on some previous top 100 lists you see a player called RuneMagic ranked within the top 20 and he has zero league points
12-07-2012, 08:54 AM
The fact that he wasn't demoted is rather disappointing considering how many Super-Titans and Masters players got demoted despite long winning streaks/percentages as a result of the ladder shift.

Congratulations on your promotion though!

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]