Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was recently accused of cheating...
12-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I was recently accused of cheating...
So I was recently accused of cheating.

My opponent, on Ranked, thought I spent too many Wits during Turn 2. But my opponent is a Rank 1 Super-Titan! How does someone in that position not know these rules?

Just hilarious.

So yeah... I'm suddenly feeling confident about fighting this person. Promotion, here I come!

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I was recently accused of cheating...
Good Luck Smile

iPro Clan
12-05-2012, 09:29 PM
A lot of super titans are not that good, you wouldn't believe some of the replays, most of the strong super titans are the ones you see on the forums
12-05-2012, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 09:48 PM by GoHeat 3.)
(12-05-2012 09:29 PM)blckace Wrote:  A lot of super titans are not that good, you wouldn't believe some of the replays, most of the strong super titans are the ones you see on the forums

Really?
That gives me hope !Angel

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
12-05-2012, 09:45 PM
There are about 200 Supertitans and only about 50-70 show up on the top 200 list so there are probably 130 or so that are usually inactive or play lower-league players due to their hidden ranking. Goo luck xD

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
12-05-2012, 10:11 PM
(12-05-2012 06:59 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  So I was recently accused of cheating.

My opponent, on Ranked, thought I spent too many Wits during Turn 2. But my opponent is a Rank 1 Super-Titan! How does someone in that position not know these rules?

Just hilarious.

So yeah... I'm suddenly feeling confident about fighting this person. Promotion, here I come!

If there are still only 5 ST divisions, then there are only 5 ranked #1 STs (1 per division). You are really near promotion! Smile

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
(12-05-2012 10:11 PM)joelduque Wrote:  
(12-05-2012 06:59 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  So I was recently accused of cheating.

Just hilarious.

If there are still only 5 ST divisions, then there are only 5 ranked #1 STs (1 per division). You are really near promotion! Smile

Most likely that means he was just promoted from masters, carrying his points with him. So the fact that you're getting matched with players in the upper master/lower ST range does bode well for your promotion hopes.

Da Wizerd - Super-Titan
12-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Would it be possible to post the replay? It might be funny to watch.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.
12-06-2012, 02:22 AM
I wish i had any, i only save the games that are good but i've had wins in less than 15 turns just becuase of stopping a rush successfully
One thing I noticed some players rely heavily on getting p1 with scallywags and selecting small maps (autowin almost)
12-06-2012, 09:21 AM
(12-06-2012 02:22 AM)blckace Wrote:  I wish i had any, i only save the games that are good but i've had wins in less than 15 turns just becuase of stopping a rush successfully
One thing I noticed some players rely heavily on getting p1 with scallywags and selecting small maps (autowin almost)

Not to get off topic, how do YOU stop a runner rush? They drive me nuts.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'.