Poll: To help OML see if they should prioritize this, do you like this idea?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change to Move Confirmation Dialog - Feature request
12-07-2012, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 08:54 AM by GoHeat 3.)
RE: Change to Move Confirmation Dialog - Feature request
(12-07-2012 08:51 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  No to your specific suggestion, but I do believe that there can be some beneficial changes to the interface. For selecting a unit, you can just look at the range to quickly ascertain which unit you selected. However, there is an issue when attacking or healing two adjacent units. Usually I try to click as far from the wrong unit as possible while still barely clicking on the correct unit to make sure I don't select the incorrect one. However, this means I sometimes end up having to click 2 or 3 times until I barely select the edge of the intended unit. This probably isn't an issue on the iPad, but I get nervous about these types of things on the iPhone.

As for the Done button, this needs to be changed to include a confirmation. I get so nervous every time I'm taking a turn because I know that at any moment I could accidentally hit the done button and ruin the game. I actually did this once because I almost dropped my phone. I caught it on the corner... and you know what's there? The done button. Should have just let my phone fall (kidding! well... am I? >.<). It's probably not a huge deal in terms of people actually hitting it by accident (it hasn't really affected me in that way), but it would give me some peace of mind.
iPad removes a lot of these issues. I've never missed the wrong unit or pressed the Done button because it's in the top right corner!Smile
I have played on my friends iPod and I have made these mistakes before!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: Change to Move Confirmation Dialog - Feature request
Yes, I agree that there should be a confirmation for the done button PROVIDED that you have additional wits left. It would be something like "You have __ wits left, are you sure you wish to end your turn?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply