Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still having issues with bombshell
12-04-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Still having issues with bombshell
(12-04-2012 10:30 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 09:35 AM)game_taker Wrote:  My experience, in peekaboo bombshell is completely op, in glitch he the best to have special (not yet op but almost there). All other maps, with the exception of sharkfood island, just attack from somewhere else. Since moving cost a lot of wits and requires another turn before it can be used attacking from another position is a sure way to win. As for sharkfood island the best way is to rush them.

If you're playing Adorables vs Scallywags in Sharkfood Island, take a page out of Calmon!'s Big Book of Mobi and harass your opponent's Spawn point. Most Scallywags players on Sharkfood Island position their Bombshells up North to defend the top passageway, leaving their Spawn point vulnerable and forcing the Scallywags player to waste Wits (and turns!) shuffling their Bombshells around.

I've seen that in a few replays, my issue with that is that if you haven't set up a strong defence he could just forget his spawn point and start charging up north going for the base. (Although then you could counter by hitting his base.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still having issues with bombshell - game_taker - 12-04-2012 11:48 AM