Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG]
12-19-2012, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 10:13 AM by Coolio.)
RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [matchups posted]
(12-19-2012 05:39 AM)Xagunimon Wrote:  Hello coolio I saw the match up thanks for putting me in the tourney but my confusion begins with the match ups are they to start from top to bottom as seen on the match ups or when dec 20 hits we just find our opponent and battle following ur game review format? Just alittle confused is all sorry for the questions I can't wait for this to begin

You can start your games immediately. You don't have to wait for anything.
(12-19-2012 02:47 AM)diggityd0g Wrote:  I was matched once with Jaxxinjr and I'm having trouble finding him. Is there a typo there somewhere?

He posted here but if you didnt see it his name is now "jaxxin..."
(12-19-2012 01:22 AM)Canaduuh Wrote:  I can't get +m1ke_98+ gc tag right. I even copy pasted. Help?

Not sure....I checked through all the posts to see if I could pm him or see if I made a name mistake but I couldn't even find his signing up post...Confused Sad

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [matchups posted] - Coolio - 12-19-2012 10:10 AM