Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG]
12-10-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!
(12-10-2012 07:20 AM)2VictorTheSpoils Wrote:  It does seem like this would make the most sense. If the tournament doesn't start for almost another week and most players will only be able to play 5 games at once they should be able to finish the games they have going to make room for tournament specific games. Once the 7 games are up (or a portion thereof) they can pick up some non tourney games. There shouldn't be a significant impact on their ability to enjoy other game types. It doesn't seem like to much to ask of players to consider.

If I had not just purchased all the team packs (specifically for the maps to compete in this tournament) I would definitely feel like I could manage 7 tournament games with a 5 game limit.

The other thing you could do is combine the two ideas. Have three games playing at once, given a time limit of 2 weeks. This will give players w/ a 5 game limit the ability to play 2 other games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - game_taker - 12-10-2012 09:15 AM