Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! [TOURNEY TIME! R4: TG]
12-07-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!
Thanks for the clarification. I've got a few more thoughts/questions:

Is there any way you can set a solid date so I can be sure to check back then? It's a bit tedious to check back here every time I get a topic reply notification email (which will undoubtedly be sent quite often at this rate).

I'm wondering ow long will each match be allowed to take? You're looking at well over 100 players now, so it seems like it will take forever to finish the tourney if some games take a while…

Also, what is the purpose of knowing each entrant's rank and league? I noticed that you are writing it down in the list. If the match-ups are random, then it doesn't seem like it matters here.

Lastly, if you need an extra hand with organizing this massive undertaking, holler at me. I'm happy to help make something like this successful.

Thanks for what you're doing here, regardless.

(12-07-2012 08:41 AM)Coolio Wrote:  All info will be posted here in this thread. When registration closes (probably in about a week or so) I will make the conferences/groups randomly. I will post them here and will post the first matchups then too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters! - djwhatthebleep - 12-07-2012 11:44 AM