Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Play due to Inactives
09-20-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Unable to Play due to Inactives
(09-20-2013 08:36 AM)Sw737pilot Wrote:  I have a game at 6 days inactive, one at 5. supposedly it fixes itself but I haven't seen it work correctly. I have the paid version for 20 games and its annoying to pay for a game and then have to wait 6 days and end up quitting myself because it won't force the other player to lose. I think the limit needs to be moved up to 2 days and should be clipped at that point. If you're a paying member it's a waste if time and a turn off about the game. Would be much more fun to play with active players.

Also, the general idea is for the top tier players to take their time. As LER4T said, he takes around 3 days to finish one turn. I personally feel that playing 20 games was easy at the gifted level, but to move on, I had to play fewer and fewer games. I play around 5 1v1 and 3 2v2 at one time now.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Unable to Play due to Inactives
(12-31-2012 04:54 AM)kRaZyXmAn Wrote:  Just like to update that I've bought the uber pack, been promoted to clever league (and rising) and am enjoying the game much more now (<3 Feedback )

There you go.
Once you go uber, you never go back. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply