Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond 21 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney]
10-25-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: Diamond 8 - 24 iPro [GG Clan Tourney]
(10-25-2013 01:36 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(10-19-2013 06:14 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Well, not whenever, you should start it before it's Saturday.

Memories, I said that it should have started before that Saturday and I'm afraid we all have to stick to the rules, or else, the rules could be made void any time.

According to the rule that was said before (having given 6 days to start it), it's officially a forfeit. I am really sorry. (PLEASE DON'T GET ANGRY AT ME Sad )

iPro, you don't need to play this match. And anyway you will get the 4 points.

Is everything ok? Terence? Trutchy?

.Memories may not get angry with you, but I certainly am.

He asked for confirmation that they were ready; if you look at this thread history, they have asked a couple of times that we doublecheck before starting a match. They ignored this request for confirmation.

I am no way accusing them of this, but this could be viewed as a tactic to delay the start of the match until past the time limit.

I am not accusing you of this either, but this could be viewed as a tactic by the tournament moderator to give a forfeit to a team that is closely challenging his own team for second place in the standings.

I am also not pleased with Thrutchy jumping on here after the fact looking for forfeits, when .Memories. request for confirmation was ignored, and his question about replacement players was ignored.

Quote:Memories, I said that it should have started before that Saturday and I'm afraid we all have to stick to the rules, or else, the rules could be made void any time.

You've already changed the rules by adding this deadline.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Just saw this thread. sorry for late reply or confusion if any. iPro wont have any objection for the replacement because we only have 6 members who join this tournament. Memories, please kindly send Aaron a game chat and start the game.

iPro Clan
10-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Sorry guys. I didn't read the recent posts. I just want all the games started. It has been too long. I went through all our clan tourney threads to see what games are ongoing and which haven't been started (just looked at the first post). This was the only one I found that hasn't been started.

I wasn't looking for forfeits. I just wanted to keep things moving. I'm also OK with you guys starting the game and ipro getting a forfeit if we don't respond.
10-25-2013, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 02:37 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
To be honest jesus, I was like "what the heck" when I read your post. Memories asked twice a confirmation, no one answered him, so, he obviously didn't start the battle, and then it's a forfeit?

Edit: ok things are getting fine, I was starting to worry about the fairness of this tourney.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
10-25-2013, 02:37 AM
I think it was just a misunderstanding. Remember that it's hard to keep everything straight in such a huge tourney.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
10-25-2013, 02:39 AM
Let's just get the game started and move on.

All of the above just demonstrates why rule changes in the middle of a competition can be destructive.
10-25-2013, 02:42 AM
Just misunderstanding. Pls start it and have fun in tournament.

iPro Clan
10-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Terence & Thrutchy -

It was started after my first comment, before jesus deemed it a forfeit. All's good.

Best,
Mem

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
10-25-2013, 02:56 AM
Thanks and have a good game Tongue

iPro Clan
10-25-2013, 02:58 AM